+421 902 700 868
Discover the Small Carpathian rich history, lush vineyards and exceptional wineries with a local guide. You’ll explore an underground wine cellar, visit two spectacular wineries, enjoy gorgeous scenery & beautiful vineyards and, most importantly, taste delicious local wines.
You won’t need to worry about getting lost, missing out on a “hidden gem” winery, waste your time finding a scenic place with the best views, or risk drinking and driving. We will take you to our favourite wineries, offering you a wine tasting experience from an insider’s perspective.
This wine tour is perfect for couples, groups and all wine enthusiasts. All the way to wine country and back, your job is to sip some of the best Slovak wines and enjoy everything the Small Carpathian Wine Region has to offer. So, what are you waiting for? Book your Private Wine Tour to the Small Carpathians today!
1. Meet your friendly local wine geek guide and start your wine experience with a hotel pick-up and private transfer by comfortable minivan with A/C.
2. Get magnificent vineyard views as you wind your way through the Small Carpathian’s rolling hills and scenic landscape. Its diverse climates, elevations, and soils make it ideal for producing nice wine. Duration: 40 minutes.
3. Enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour of a family winery known for its warm hospitality in a small village called Senkvice. Learn about local wine-making culture and traditions. Visit a wine cellar with old oak barrels to find out what makes their wine unique. Continue with locally made wine tasting. Taste 4 wine samples – white, rosé, and red, served with a cheese platter. Each wine is introduced by a sommelier. Duration: 120 min.
4. The wine experience continues with a visit to a second winery located in a historical underground wine cellar in the beautiful Chateau in Pezinok. Here, you will have an opportunity to see an exhibition of historical wine-making equipment as well as the beautiful cellar where wine is made today. Most importantly, you will taste more locally-made wines. Duration: 30 minutes.
5. On the way back, enjoy the majestic scenery and beautiful landscape of the Small Carpathians on a short viewpoint stop in a vineyard situated near the nicely preserved small town of Svaty Jur. Duration: 20 minutes.
€150/person (2 participants on tour)
€100/person (3 – 4 participants on tour)
€85/person (5 – 6 participants on tour)
GROUPS OVER 6 PERSONS: WE WILL SEND YOU A CUSTOMIZED PRICE PROPOSAL.
It was an outstanding afternoon and I cannot recommend it more highly! Absolutely fascinating to hear about all the local producers stories. All of the wines were good and some were incredible! Fantastic, good value trip and a brilliant guide, an absolute must for a weekend in Bratislava.
Michaela, UK, August 2017
Daniella was amazing and shared so much knowledge about both wine and Bratislava. She was so friendly and fun to hang out with for the day. We went to a winery where we tasted 4 wines (white, rose & red). We then went to another winery and got to taste both red wine from the barrel and the young wine which is only available this time of year! All wines we tasted were awesome and the experience was perfect! Would definitely recommend the tour to anyone visiting Bratislava!
Alyssa, New York, USA, October 2016
We were so pleased to have a basically private wine tour with Daniela during our visit to Bratislava this March. She was so knowledgeable about all of the wines, toured us to other destinations as we visited new wineries, and made the entire experience very comfortable and relaxing. We LOVED all of the different wines she chose for us and even bought quite a few to bring back. We’d highly recommend this tour to anyone else visiting Bratislava. We feel like we really got to know the location better through the wine tour!
Ashley, Michigan, USA, March 2017